Remembering.....

Thank you so much for visiting my special place. For as long as I can remember, I have created with found objects, vintage papers, vintage buttons, jewelry and all things pretty. I remember my Mother finding an early book by Gloria Vanderbilt about her collage art. I treasured that book and spent hours studying the wonderful photos of her work. I have that book still, and it has served me well as inspiration for my art. One of my earliest memories is a little painting I created when I was very young. I used egg shells to form pansies! That little painting hangs to this day in my parents home on a gallery wall. That began a journey of discovery and my creative works have evolved to include many wonderful works of art that showcase my little collections of vintage finds. I treasure the fact that I come from a long line of very creative people. I hope you enjoy my journal and the little things I create!







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A New Season and My Very First Blog Posting!

Tomorrow is the first day of April and I chose this time of year to start my blog. It's something I've wanted to do for a very long time and I'm finally at a place in my life when I think I can keep up with this little project of mine. I am very new to blogging, as you can see, and my journey into learning about the wonderful things that the internet can offer is just beginning. I've met some very creative and thoughtful people there. I hope to share my days, my creative journey, and the things I learn in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment